Sunday 5 January 2014





                                                         STEAMPUNK WESTIE


Have just cleaned out my 'arty cupboard'  and as usual found lots of stuff I forgot I had. Also came across this card I made for a friend who was going through a very bad patch in her life.  I loved the card so much, plus I also was experiencing sad times, could not bear to part with it and thought I would frame it.  Of course the frame never got bought and the card was put away in said cupboard and forgotten all about.  It is now on display in the glass cabinet until I get the frame, but at least it is now on show for me.  Oh, and by the way I did make another card to give to my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, westie card, and I bet you found alot more stuff you had forgotten about too xx

    ReplyDelete